Your Details

Let us know how to get back to you.


The Finland residence permit is a document issued to non-EU citizens living in Finland. If you want to stay in Finland for a longer period than three months, you need a residence permit. If you plan to work, you may need a permanent residence card. A person intending to engage in an independent business or profession in Finland must have a residence permit for a self-employed person. Non-EU/EEA students need a student residence permit (student visa) for their studies in Finland.

Permit type, or the grounds for issuing the permit:

A = continuous residence permit
B = temporary residence permit
P = permanent residence permit
P-EU or P-EY = a long-term resident’s EU residence permit issued to a third-country national.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Finland Residence Card”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *